Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm a newbie!




Well, I decided that it was time for Amber & I to become a part of the evil world known as blogging. You should know that peer pressure had nothing to do with it! In fact, there's a pretty good chance that we won't be updating this very often. But you never know, right?

Since this is our first attempt at a blog I'll leave you with a little bit of insight into what the Hunt's are praying for (and, yes, we realize it will be several years before we're in a place to afford such a thing): A 2,000+ sq. ft. four-bedroom house with a nice size kitchen, master bed/bad, & either a bonus room or a basement for youth kids or (gasp!) our own kids someday. So, if you think of us go ahead and start agreeing with us for our dream home.

Well that's all I got for now. Until next time. (And thank you Brian for getting me in the blog scene)

No comments: